Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I book an appointment?
Call our office at 918-701-3770
Contact Our Office for a Complimentary Benefits Check.
Currently we do not accept medical insurance or Medicare/Medicaid. However, the office will provide you with a Superbill that includes an itemized bill with ICD-10 diagnostic codes and CPT codes which you may easily file with your insurance company for reimbursement. Please contact the office for a complimentary benefits check.
You may also use pre-tax dollars from a Health Savings Account (HSA) to pay for your consultations.
4. What types of payments do you accept?
We accept Care Credit, cash, check or credit cards.
5. What is your cancellation policy?
Please provide 24 hour notice on cancellations. There will be a $100 no show fee if you miss your appointment without notifying our office.
6. What if I have a question for the doctor?
Please login into the patient portal to send us a secure message and we will answer your question accordingly.
7. What do I do if I need a prescription refill?
Call your pharmacy and have them fax us the refill request at 918-701-3779.
8. What if I run out of supplements? Or if I have a question about my supplements.
Please login into the patient portal to send us a secure message letting us know what supplements you are needing.